Welcome friends, come on in!

I hope this content stimulates the grey cells

2/15/2017

Where I am !

I am, of course, in Alaska, where I came for a brief interlude ten and a half years ago and remain. Alaska is on the planet Earth, the Earth in in the physical universe and the physical universe is in the void which is absolute, infinite and eternal and cannot be sensually apprehended or even intellectually apprehended other than following a movement of conscious faith. This void is also, I believe, present at the core of my being, a spiritual presence which renders my being an absolute, infinite and eternal being. The universe is not so. Everything within it is relative, finite and temporary. My being transcends the universe and places me in the void. I am in the void!

https:\\michaelsidneywelch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment