Welcome friends, come on in!

I hope this content stimulates the grey cells

9/30/2015

It's only me !

Here I am again ! I have been so busy his year but continuing to grow in understanding and wisdom. 73 years on the planet whizzing through space/time.
This blog is so much easier to use than "The Serious Life" that I'm beginning to think that I should spend more time here. My last post is a three page compendium of my thoughts this year gathered from my notes and edited into a readable piece. Now I just have to get interested people to read it.
I recently began re-reading the book I published in 2010 "The Reality of Being". Not bad I'm thinking. I should make more of an effort to get people to read that, too, but unless you have the intellectual acumen it is difficult going, I must admit.
Perhaps this new post, which shows that I am still saying the same thing about the same thing 'a la Socrates' will help!


No comments:

Post a Comment