Welcome friends, come on in!

I hope this content stimulates the grey cells

1/11/2015

Trying to be more personable....

I'm trying to be a little bit more personable with this blog and use my other blog on WordPress ( michaelsidneywelch.com ) as the forum for my reflections about the absolute/relative.  My life is a mess at the moment, my lovely car having been totaled in an accident for which I got a ticket and my not having the funding for a comparable vehicle but still needing one to pursue my active involvement in the world of relativity. I should not have listened to my spiritual director in Jerusalem back in 1977 when I informed him of my decision to go and live in a cave in the Judean desert. "O no you're not!" he said and I obeyed. If I had followed my own spiritual inclination and spent the last 40 years in contemplation I might have it all figured out by now, instead of which I feel that I am at a major crossroads in my life and need someone to give me direction. Aaagh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment