Welcome friends, come on in!

I hope this content stimulates the grey cells

12/07/2014

What to do !

Having published three book in this century developing my philosophical and theological insights, books which no-one ever reads, books which my editor informed me were written in a manner to discourage the reading of them but which contain some valuable insights and information which can assist a reader in wading through the negative waste in the world and arrive at a positive outlook on life, I have concluded that I should concentrate my literary and philosophical output in the form of blogging.

I have two blogs at the moment, this one, "absolute reflections", and one named "the serious life" on Wordpress (michaelsidneywelch.com) which I opened several years ago but have sorely neglected. This blog I hope to fill with narrative and the other blog with my reflections.

"The serious life" has already garnered several followers since I began to fill it again with short reflections so my hope will be to gather a small readership and disseminate my manner of thinking in absolute terms to a larger following.

No comments:

Post a Comment